2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Reg Cab 119.0 LT w/1LT
The 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 receives a full redesign that addresses nearly all of the previous truck's faults. Even just a casual glance around the new Silverado's cabin reveals much-improved materials and build quality, with uniform grain patterns and tight panel gaps.
On the outside, Chevy's half-ton pickup truck features updated styling. A large grille, wider and taller than previous models, and a prominent gold bow tie are flanked by premium-look, reflector-optics headlamps. The power dome hood rises from the front end, alluding to the workhorse power plant beneath it, and the more aggressively sloped windshield conveys improved fuel economy due to enhanced aerodynamics.
Underneath, the truck has a redesigned front suspension and rack-and-pinion steering for better steering feel, handling and ride quality. A strengthened frame contributes to impressive towing capacity. And the Chevrolet Silverado's engine lineup, already a strong point, gets even stronger this year as output is up nearly across the board. Safety has also been addressed via the adoption of stability control, side-curtain airbags and rear park assist.
Overall, we're quite impressed with the all-new Chevy Silverado 1500. It should prove to be a smart choice for a full-size pickup.
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Runs & drives great.
CELEBRATING 74 YEARS IN THE AUTOMOTIVE BUSINESS!!! WE HAVE EARNED OUR REPUTATION FOR HAVING THE HIGHEST QUALITY USED CARS AVAILABLE. EVERY CAR IS BACKED BY A CARFAX VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT AND A STANDARD WARRANTY. WE KEEP A DIVERSE INVENTORY OF PASSENGER CARS, SPORTS CARS, ECONOMY CARS, LUXURY CARS, TRUCKS, BOX TRUCKS, VANS, MOTORCYCLES, AND JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE WITH WHEELS! EACH VEHICLE IS SENT THROUGH OUR SHOP FOR A VERY THOROUGH MULTI-POINT INSPECTION WHERE ALL NEEDS ARE TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE THEY HIT THE LOT. WE FINANCE, TAKE TRADES, AND WE WILL BUY YOUR CAR EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT BUYING ONE OF OURS. KEEP US IN MIND FOR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE, DETAILING & GENERAL REPAIRS. OLD FASHIONED CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR SPECIALTY. E-MAIL ANYTIME OR CALL LUKE AT (413) 283-8593 DURING BUSINESS HOURS. PLEASE STOP BY 1225 THORNDIKE ST PALMER MA 01069. THANKS FOR LOOKING!
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Four wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted
- Frame, hydroformed
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- GVWR, 6400 lbs. (2903 kg) (Standard on C*10703, C*10903, CC10553, and CC10753 models.)
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty, includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 34mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Spare tire lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Paint, solid
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Air dam, Black
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored
- Grille, chrome surround
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Door handles, Black
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Extended and Crew Cab models also include rear floor mats) (May be substituted with (BG9) Black rubberized vinyl floor covering.)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Defogger, rear-window electric (Not available with (A48) power sliding rear window.)
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Console, overhead deluxe
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)