2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Double Cab 143.5 LT w/2LT
A wide range of body styles, an overhauled interior and a lineup of powerful and fuel-efficient engines make the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado a solid pick in the full-size pickup class. Enhancements include revised suspension tuning for a smoother ride and forward-hinged rear doors on extended cab models.
Meanwhile, the Silverado's exterior design doesn't stray far from tradition. A massive new grille, revised bumpers and more sculpted styling down the side give it a more modern, almost aerodynamic look, but it retains the square-jawed, all-business look of previous Chevy Silverados. Inside, Chevrolet has upgraded the Silverado's upholstery, dash and door-panel materials and now offers an 8-inch touchscreen display with the brand's MyLink infotainment interface and smartphone integration.
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Very clean interior.
CELEBRATING 74 YEARS IN THE AUTOMOTIVE BUSINESS!!! WE HAVE EARNED OUR REPUTATION FOR HAVING THE HIGHEST QUALITY USED CARS AVAILABLE. EVERY CAR IS BACKED BY A CARFAX VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT AND A STANDARD WARRANTY. WE KEEP A DIVERSE INVENTORY OF PASSENGER CARS, SPORTS CARS, ECONOMY CARS, LUXURY CARS, TRUCKS, BOX TRUCKS, VANS, MOTORCYCLES, AND JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE WITH WHEELS! EACH VEHICLE IS SENT THROUGH OUR SHOP FOR A VERY THOROUGH MULTI-POINT INSPECTION WHERE ALL NEEDS ARE TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE THEY HIT THE LOT. WE FINANCE, TAKE TRADES, AND WE WILL BUY YOUR CAR EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT BUYING ONE OF OURS. KEEP US IN MIND FOR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE, DETAILING & GENERAL REPAIRS. OLD FASHIONED CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR SPECIALTY. E-MAIL ANYTIME OR CALL LUKE AT (413) 283-8593 DURING BUSINESS HOURS. PLEASE STOP BY 1225 THORNDIKE ST PALMER MA 01069. THANKS FOR LOOKING!
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on 4WD (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine and (L86) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Available with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires 4WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial control (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Four wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Body, Pick Up Box
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Bumper, front chrome
- Bumper, rear chrome
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Wheelhouse liners, rear
- Headlamps, halogen reflector
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Door handles, Black
- 6-speaker audio system
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and head-curtain and seat-mounted side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)